Our Puppy School program, PuppyPrep™ is a daycare and training program exclusively designed for puppies at the most important time in their development. It emphasizes training and socialization experiences to equip you and your puppy with all the knowledge needed to have a confident and polite dog you’ll be proud of.
CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Why enroll in Puppy School?
Maybe you’re short on time? Or you want a well-behaved puppy? Whatever the reasons, the DoggyDay Team will be a support system for you as you go through the ups and downs of being a new pet parent.
A day at PuppyPrep™
Each day at PuppyPrep™ is structured to give your pup the right blend of training, playtime, socialization, and much needed rest. Constant trainer supervision ensures that your puppy learns all the right things, and most importantly, at the right time. One thing’s for sure, at PuppyPrep™, your pup will go home happy, tired, and well-educated.
Puppy School Curriculum
- Potty Training
- Puppy Socialization (dogs and people)
- Introduction to objects inside and outside
- Puppy Play time
- Pee breaks outside (garden and / or around the block)
- Learning how to play
- with humans, no nibbling
- with dogs, politely
- with toys, not obsessing
- Crate training
- Independence, preventing separation anxiety
- General good manners: waiting, not barking, exit procedures
- Daily customer feedback and advice
Puppy School Programs
PuppyPrep™ Membership Options
|PuppyPrep™||1 month||6 months||3 months|
|Private Puppy Training||—||5 hours||3 hours|
|Puppy Class||—||5 weeks||5 weeks|
|Basic Obedience Class||—||5 weeks||5 weeks|
|3 days a week||$380 / month||$492 / month||$582 / month|
|5 days a week||$633 / month||$680 / month||$783 / month|
Puppy School Hours
8am – 6pm
Monday through Friday
Puppy School Programs
Basic PuppyPrep™: Puppy play room access. No additional training with this package.
Advanced PuppyPrep™: Three months program, play room access and more training options.
Ultimate PuppyPrep™ Membership: Six months program. Best Value. Comprehensive training package from puppyhood through adulthood.
Rules & Conditions
- Minimum age: 8 weeks
- Feeding: All puppies must eat at midday. Owners can bring food or purchase food from DoggyDay (raw and kibble available).
- Required Vaccines: First round of vaccines, including Bordetella at least 1 week prior to first visit.
- Packages available only for approved members.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable to other services.
- Strict cancellation policy applies.
- Late pick-up fees apply if puppy not picked up by 6:00 pm.
- QST/ GST applies to all memberships.
- All dogs must be under a vet’s care, in stable health, free of parasites and any contagious diseases, and of non-aggressive disposition.