Register for Puppy Training
Choose one of the options bellow:
Want your puppy to grow into a healthy balanced dog?
Puppies are adorable and cuddly and just a dream to behold… and then they poop on your bed (extra bonus for liquid deliveries), soak pee right through your new hardwood floors, chew on EVERYTHING all the time (think of your cables, shoes, clothes, table legs, books, vinyls, mattress… how many of them are left?), then pass out and go at it all over again.
If you haven’t been’t been a puppy parent yet, we’ve done it many times over, and we’re here to guide you!
The first 6 months of raising a puppy is a time of trials and tribulations, when every single dog owner can use some help from time to time.
We know how hard it is to give your dog all the time and attention he requires when you also need to work (who’s putting food in that bowl, anyhow) and attend to all of life’s obligations.
Are you available and able to provide:
- Lots and lots and lots and lots of time and attention
- Almost 24 hours of supervision
- Consistent and repetitive guidance and instructions
- and of course frequent potty breaks
As you already know (and if you don’t yet know, don’t kid yourself), raising a puppy right is a full time job, as demanding and frustrating, and occasionally exasperating as it is responsible and rewarding (don’t you just love hearing that, LOL).
But it does not have to be so so hard. You don’t have to sacrifice your mental balance and your personal belongings. Yes it’s just “things,” but the feelings of frustration, sadness and powerlessness are very real and can put a dent in your relationship with your pup.
You don’t have to give up the ability to lead a “normal” life just because you have a new puppy.
We help you raise your puppy. We don’t replace you.
We cannot do the job of raising your puppy for you, but we can show you how it can be managed, and that it can also be a hilarious, exciting and extremely educational process for you as well. Rest assured that during your life together, your dog will teach YOU more than you will ever teach him!
It’s smart to ask for help
Having a reliable and experienced guide through that first year will be a blessing for all the years of his life. That’s a guarantee!
All of us at DoggyDay have lived through the stressful, guilt-ridden experience of having to prioritize work and other commitments over our dogs, and we know it’s heart breaking.
Group Puppy Classes
For 3 to 6 months old puppies
Saturday, July 1st @ 11am
These classes teach you and your puppy the basics of dog psychology, manners, house rules, outside rules, leash and collar introduction, basic obedience and our good canine citizen philosophy.
- How to harness the power of positive reinforcement training techniques
- Basic dog psychology
- How to engage your dog in structured play
- Sit and down on command
- The basics of loose leash walking and the importance of eye contact
- How to redirect those pesky puppy tendencies
- 3 to 6 months
- Proof of up to date vaccines
- Proper fitting collar or harness
- 6 foot leash ideal but not required
- Tasty treats… lots of them! Make sure it’s something your dog is highly motivated for.
- An open mind, ready for learning, and a dog by your side!
DURATION: 5 weeks
PRICE: $205 + tx
Call or email to reserve your spot!
Private Puppy Training
What your puppy training coach can do:
- Help you select a breed
- Build realistic expectations of your commitment
- Help you to prepare mentally and materially for puppy’s arrival
- Build an everyday life plan that works for YOU
- Help with Puppy Proofing
- Teach you Dog Psychology
- Teach you to recognize and understand Canine Body Language
- Tell you when you’re being impatient
- Tell you when you’re trying too hard
- Provide Human / Dog Relationship Counselling
- Address specific issues and questions as they arise
- Consult on spaying / neutering
- Recommend a vet
- Just be there for … whatever (crying is allowed)
Private Puppy Training Rates
|Single session (1h)||$95.00 each|
|Package of 3||$90.00 each ($270.00)|
|Package of 5||$85.00 each ($425.00)|
* Second dog of the same family 10% off