Monday – Fridy: 7am to 7pm
DoggyDay Centre Canin was created to help dog owners
with their daily dog parenting responsibilities.
You work long hours or you have a day packed full of activities, but your dog is sitting at home bored? You fret and stress and feel terrible about it? NO NEED!
BRING SPOT TO DOG DAY CARE INSTEAD!
At DoggyDay they will get exercise, socialize, learn good canine manners with our staff and dog trainers help, and they’ll come home tired and happy to snuggle with you (or just pass out, LOL).
No luxury suites, crates or crowded & loud dog kennels
Our dogs have free run of the entire facility and garden, go on walks, cuddle with us on the sofas and splash around with other dogs in the kiddie pool (in the summer).
But more than that, they learn good manners, patience, solo and group tricks, and live the good dog life!
Dog day care Rates & Memberships
* GST & QST tax apply to all invoices
Daycare Add-on Services
|Assessment Test (required)||FREE|
|Feeding while in dog day care||FREE|
|Second dog same family||10% off|
|Private training session while in dog day care||+ $20|
|Dog walk while in dog day care||+ $10|
|Medication or special care needs while in dog day care||+ $2 – $10|
Rules & Conditions
- Packages available only for approved members
- Packages and Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Late pick-up fees apply if dog is not picked up by 7:00 pm
- Any dogs not picked up by 7:30 pm will be boarded at owners expense
- All dogs must be under a vet’s care, in stable health, free of parasites and any contagious diseases, and of non-aggressive disposition.
- Required Vaccines: Rabies, DHPPV, Bordetella.
- Dogs must be spayed / neutered by 1 year of age. Dogs displaying symptoms of sexual maturing at an earlier age (in heat, sexual mounting, territorial fighting, marking, etc.) that jeopardize the balance and safety of the play groups are not allowed in daycare. This rule is strictly enforced.