Home Dog Boarding is simply THE BEST Option for Your Dog!
When you have to leave town, it’s hard to think about putting your dog in a pet hotel or kennel where they will be alone in a room or cage for most of the day and all night.
Instead, leave them in the experienced and loving hands of one of our dog hosts who will take care of your precious furbaby in a private home for round the clock TLC.
In a home environment they will get the same comfort, attention and devotion they are used to in your own house.
No cages, “luxury suites,” or crowded and stressful dog kennels
Dog boarding with DoggyDay means your dog will have free run of the boarder’s house, go for walks, cuddle and play with their human and pet hosts, and even sleep in bed with the whole gang (if you allowed it). All while you sip margaritas on the beach, good for you 🙂
Relax on your vacation!
Our boarders will care for your dog like their own and follow all your instructions and rules to the letter. They will send you pictures and keep you updated on their activities so you can truly enjoy your time off, guilt free and often jealous of the good times your dog is having when you’re not there.
Preparing for your Dog Boarding
Please go to the Client Portal on our site and either send us a New Client Request or Login to your existing profile and schedule your travel dates.
New clients will receive a link and login credentials to complete the mandatory Pet Questionnaire and provide Emergency and Vet contacts. After reviewing this information we will schedule a Meet & Greet with your designated dog boarding host.
Dog Boarding Hours of Operation
By appointment only
Check-in: Between 2pm and 7pm
Check-out: Between 9am and 11am
Early check-in and late check-out: Available upon request and are billed additionally.
How to Reserve Dog Boarding
Dog Boarding reservations require the following steps:
- Complete online Pet Questionnaire & Client Profile
- In person dog evaluation
- Signed pet care agreements
- Exact drop off and pick up dates and times
- A 50% non-refundable down-payment to secure your dates
- Payment in full before drop-off
To learn more about our rules, policies and procedures, please go to the “How it Works“ page.
What to expect from Home Boarding
- Dog Boarding includes 2-3 walks per day, feeding as per your instructions, relaxation, play time, and lots of TLC.
- Food, bedding, toys and any other supplies needed for your dog’s comfort are provided by owner at or before drop-off.
Dog Boarding Prices
|UNDER 25lbs||OVER 25lbs|
|Peak Season Rate||$42||$60|
Dec 15 – Jan 15: Winter holidays
Feb 15 – March 31: Spring break
June 15 – Sept 15: Summer holidays
* GST & QST tax apply to all invoices.
|Initial Interview & Evaluation||$50 (deductible)|
|Daily walks (usually 2-3 walks per day and occasional all day outings)||FREE|
|Email and Picture updates||FREE|
|Second pet||30% off|
|Board & Train (additional conditions apply)||+ $20 – $100|
|Puppy Fee (1 year old or less)||+ $15|
|Senior dogs and others with special care needs (not house broken or other)||+ $15|
|Oral or Topical Medication||$2 – $5|
|Pet Taxi||$20 +|
|Rush Booking (less than 3 business days)||$25|
- DEPOSITS for DOG BOARDING ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
- More than three (3) business days prior to service: Refund or credit (not applicable to deposits) + $50 cancellation fee
- Less than three (3) business days prior to service: No refund or credit.
- Early returns / changes after service has begun: No refund or credit