Peace of mind from a dedicated cat sitter
When you have to leave town, a professional cat sitter will take care of your kitten while she stays comfortably and safely at home where she is most happy.
The cat sitter will feed her, snuggle and brush her, play games, and clean the litter box. They can take the mail in and water the plants, too.
We want you to be as relaxed and happy on your trip as she is, and so we’ll send you lots of love and kisses with pictures or videos on our Facebook page. You’ll be liking and sharing, sighing and bragging to everyone who cares to listen and look 😀
Cat sitter visits include:
- Petting and play time, and brushing if they like it 🙂
- Feeding and fresh water, including cleaning the food and water dishes. The owner will indicate exactly how much dry and wet food should be put down. In the case of multiple cats, let us know if we have to separate some of the cats while they eat or give some of them special food.
- Cleaning litter box and adding litter when needed. The owner will indicate how much to fill the boxes, as some cats prefer a full box and others like very little litter.
- Cleaning pet messes around the house.
- Bring mail inside, water the plants (up to 5 indoor plants is free), airing out the house.
- Periodic pictures and / or video updates via our Facebook Page, MMS, or email
or call 514-564-3647
Cat Sitter Rates
Standard visit – $22
Standard cat visits cover all your kitty’s basic necessities: food, water, clean litter and a security house check. Our dedicated cat sitters will spend the time necessary to introduce themselves to their new feline friends in a calm and inviting manner and will do everything in their power to entice them to come out and play or snuggle. Standard cat sits are applicable for maximum of 2 cats and 2 litter boxes.
Extra TLC visit – $28
Extra TLC cat visits include the standard cat visit + customized TLC: play time, petting, brushing and mental stimulation depending on your cat’s personality and exercise needs. Extra TLC appointments are required for households with 3 to 6 cats (or other small pets). Each additional pet is $5.
Overnight Cat Visit – $100
From 8pm to 8am (or any other pre-arranged 12 hour period) a professional pet sitter will live in your home and give your pets all the attention they deserve while you are away. In addition, your home will be secure overnight and have that “lived-in” look giving you peace of mind during your vacation.
*GST & QST tax apply to all invoices.
- Visits can be scheduled anywhere from every other day up to twice per day.
- We do NOT accept assignments scheduled more than one day apart.
- We cannot accept shared assignments, where a friend or family member is also doing some of the visits (liability reasons)
- Additional distance charges may apply. See service areas for details.
- All cats must be in stable health, free of parasites and any transmittable diseases, and of non-aggressive disposition.
- All medication and medical treatments are billed additionally.
Additional Services & Fees
|Meet & Greet||$50*|
|Watering plants (up to 5 indoor plants)||FREE|
|Nail clipping||$5 – $10|
|Oral or Topical Medication||$2 – $5|
|Keys pick-up / delivery||$10|
|Litterbox wash & refill||$10|
|Extended hours (before 9am and after 7pm)||$10|
|Last minute cancellations (less than 48 hours notice)||non-refundable|
|Last minute cat sitting requests are not guaranteed, but every effort will be made to get a cat sitter to you.||$20|
* Applicable towards first service
- 2 weeks prior to service: Full refund or account credit, minus $50 processing fee
- 1 week prior to service: 50% refund or account credit, minus $50 processing fee
- 48 hours prior to service: No refund or credit.
- Early returns / changes after service has begun: No refund or credit