Holiday boarding reservations are a bit different than other times of the year because they require a lot of planning and availability scheduling involving the hosts.
How it works:
- You submit the Pet Owner Profile form online.
- We do the Meet & Greet either at your home or at DoggyDay’s main office at 6131 Sherbrooke West. As with every M&G, we go over all the pet care requirements that you specified in your Profile, and everyone gets to ask their questions.
- We finalize your reservation dates and drop off and pick up times, and we send you an invoice for the services that you need.
- You submit your Pet Care Reservation online.
- We send you the invoice for the services that you need
- To confirm your reservation, please remit payment in full or a minimum of 50% downpayment. Payments are processed via Interac e-Transfer to recipient email “info @ doggyday.ca” (without spaces).
- You’ll receive your payment receipt as confirmation of the reservation
- Payment in full is due at host assignment
We give our hosts until the end of November to finalize their availability over the holidays, at which time we begin the pet to host matching process by taking the confirmed reservations (in the order in which they were received) and matching them by specific requirements to the best host for each pet.
In early December, we will let you know the exact host who will be taking care of your dog or cat at which time you can do a call or a visit with them as you choose.
Holiday Drop-off and Pick-up Appointments
December 24 – Appointments possible only between 9am and 12pm, incur a $30 fee.
December 25 – no appointments possible
December 31 – Appointments possible only between 9am and 12pm, incur a $30 fee.
January 1 – Appointments possible only between 5pm and 7pm, incur a $30 fee.
Holiday Season Rates
The high holiday season begins December 15th and ends January 15th.
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking
Add $10 for visits on December 24th, 25th, 31st, and January 1st. No last minute (less than 72 hours) appointments available.
Pet Taxi service for on December 24th, 25th, 31st, and January 1st is $3 / km with a $50 minimum within Montreal and requires reservation at least 2 weeks in advance.
To cancel an already confirmed boarding, please notify us via email at email@example.com or phone at 514-564-3647 as soon as possible. The cancellation following rules apply:
- DEPOSITS FOR BOARDING OVER THE HOLIDAYS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Other pet care services fall under these cancellation policies:
- Two (2) weeks prior to service: Full refund or account credit – $50 cancellation fee
- One (1) week prior to service: 50% refund or account credit – $50 cancellation fee
- Three (3) days prior to service: No refund or credit.
- Early returns / cancellations after service has begun: No refund or credit.