Choose your Pet Care Service Type
If you are not sure what service best fits your needs and would like a consultation, please call us at 514-564-3647 (DOGS) or contact us via our online form.
The holidays season is between December 20th and January 20th and incurs a 20% surcharge for boarding.
To learn more about our Holiday Season Policies, Procedures and rates, click here.
New Clients – Create your Pet Profile
Send us a New Client Request via the Client Portal.
What happens next
- You will receive a link and login credentials to complete the mandatory Pet Questionnaire and provide Emergency and Vet contacts.
- After reviewing this information we will schedule a Meet & Greet with your designated pet sitter or boarding host.
New Clients – The Meet & Greet
- You will meet your Pet Sitter either at your place (if services are to be rendered there) or in a public park near their home where the host’s and your dog(s) can be properly introduced to each other. We have several boarding and daycare locations throughout Montreal.
- You will accompany your host to their home so that your dog can sniff it out and become familiar with the surroundings it will later live in. This is a very important step for your dog’s comfort and peace of mind when you leave them in our care.
- You’ll get to ask and answer lots of questions pertaining to the care of your pet.
- If services are to be rendered at your home, you should provide the means of access (set of keys, alarm code or otherwise) to your Pet Sitter at this time. Please note that if you cannot provide means of access during the Meet & Greet, there is a $15 key pick up fee should someone be required to collect them at a later date.
- You may choose one of the following key handling options:
- Rent a secure lock box which the Pet Sitter can install near your entrance and program with the code of your choice. This option requires a $30 refundable deposit, which you will get back if you decide to return the lock box to DoggyDay someday. (Learn more)
- Leave the keys on file with us. This option save you time an additional key pick up fee when you want to place your next service order.
- Leave the keys with your Pet Sitter only for the duration of your current service order and provide instructions for their return on the last day of service (For example, with a neighbor or inside your home if your door locks automatically). This is the least ideal option as each new service order will require you to make a key pick up appointment.
Returning Clients – Book your Service
- Login to your profile via the Client Portal
- Schedule your pet care services online
- Receive and review your Invoice
- Submit a 50% down payment via Bank e-Transfer, PayPal or in person atDoggyDayCentreCanin.
- Instructions on how to make the e-transfer are available in the FAQ section on the Client Portal page.
- Please note that reservations made within 1 week of service, as well as invoices under $100, require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Receive your booking confirmation: YOU’RE DONE 🙂
Before you leave on vacation
- If you need to make a change to your service dates or times, please communicate that with us as soon as possible via email. Additional service charges may apply depending on the changes you request, in which case you will receive an adjusted invoice.
- Submit the remainder of your payment via Interac e-Transfer, PayPal, or in person at DoggyDay Centre Canin.
Drop off and Pick up
- Arrive at the time agreed for your drop-off and pick-up as your host will be waiting specifically for you.
- Should you be early or late, please communicate that with your host as soon as possible. If you cannot reach them, call the office at 514-564-DOGS.
What to bring with your pet
- Food for the entire duration of their stay (please do not change their food when boarding 🙂
- Litter box, litter & scooper (for the kitties)
- Favorite treats, chew bones, etc
- Favorite toys (Please note, we cannot guarantee the survival of toys in a multi pet environment)
- Pee pads, if needed
- Bed, if they need to have theirs for piece of mind. If not, we have plenty of nice dog beds 🙂
- Crate, if needed
- Medications if applicable
- Anything else that your pet will need or want during their stay
Watch for their photos on Facebook
If you have not done so already, go ahead and “like” the DoggyDay Fecebook page before you leave so that you’ll get notified automatically when we post photos and videos of your pet’s stay. Yah for photos and videos!!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call or email us.
Please note that our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and standard drop off and pick up hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am to 6pm.